Niflheim World

Welcome to Niflheim !

• First 5 messages from new users (pre-moderated user) will be checked for flood/spam before being posted on the forum. Users will also be checked for a multi-account.
    If you want to communicate without delay, get a free Huscarl status (how to get - User Groups), or buy premium status (how to buy - Premium status)

Programming Learn Unity C# for beginners

Odin

Local User
Bond
Reaction score
NL COIN

Learn Unity C# for beginners
Start making games in Unity by learning the basics of Unity C# scripting
What you’ll learn
Learn Unity C# for beginners

Learn basic C# code
Learn the most common script commands
Learn about variables, conditional statements, components, and more
Create a complete target shooter game
Requirements
You will need a computer capable of running Unity 2021
Description
Do you want to learn to create games in Unity but feel confused by C# scripting? In this course, I am going to cover all the basic concepts of C# coding to get you to a beginner level in Unity game design.

This course is intended for people who have little to no experience with C# scripting. It is perfect for people who have never scripted before as we look in detail at each concept of C# scripting. We first cover the theory and then you get opportunities to try them out. Toward the end of the course, we put these concepts into use by creating a complete beginner-level game.

We cover concepts such as:
functions and methods
Input events
Variable data types
Arrays
Conditional statements
Moving and rotating objects using code
Accessing and manipulating components
Physics interactions
Animations
Scripting for a user interface
These are the most common things you will be doing when making beginner-level games. When we have finished the theory, I will be guiding you step by step through the production of a target shooter game so that you will see how these scripting concepts work using real-world examples.

I guarantee that by the end of this course you will have developed new skills in coding and you will feel confident making your games up to a beginner level. You will also have created your first Unity game.

So, if you want to start creating games in Unity, why not enroll today I look forward to seeing you in my course.

Who this course is for:
This course is for beginners, with little or no scripting experience

For those who want to learn to make games in Unity

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8