Niflheim World

Welcome to Niflheim !

• First 5 messages from new users (pre-moderated user) will be checked for flood/spam before being posted on the forum. Users will also be checked for a multi-account.
    If you want to communicate without delay, get a free Huscarl status (how to get - User Groups), or buy premium status (how to buy - Premium status)

Marketplace Canada. For sale, used passports, driver's licenses from both sides(watch video proof).

shadowseller

New user
Landboar
Reaction score
NL COIN
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Contact for communication with me:
Telegram https://t.me/juan_gallardo

On sale used passports Canada (where used is unknown).
The first 10 passports will cost you $ 50(disposable discount) , then the price each one passport is 10 dollars.
You can buy only one passport, this is your choice.
Discount will be disposable only for ten passports to each client.
In the screenshot you see the years of birth of people and the date passports, you write me:
on what passports i have to add paint on important data and i show you examples.
You write guarantor and buy passport or passports through him(the guarantor services are completely at your expense) or pay the money in advance without guarantor and get the originals without paint from me.

Subscribe to this topic, i will soon begin to add driver's licenses from both sides(different states).

Video proof https://disk.yandex.ru/i/73uhrrJDloUX0g
Be sure to configure the quality video, in the video player settings, put the quality 720p or 768p.
If you do not configure the quality the video, you will see bad video quality.

Last edited:

Amazon

Moder
Staff member
Lagen
Reaction score
NL COIN
The check passed, the material was provided.
Have a great sale!

shadowseller

New user
Landboar
Reaction score
NL COIN
Video proof https://disk.yandex.ru/i/1Gbbr1IAz4FAHg
Be sure to configure the quality the video(720p or 768p),use settings video player.

Today in sale.
State Ontario
Male.
Driver's licenses from both sides.

Year of birth 1975.
Driver's licenses are valid until 2025.

The kit includes:
1)selfie with driver’s license in hand
2)driver’s license from both sides

Price together with selfie 30 usd.
Price without selfie 15 usd.

shadowseller

New user
Landboar
Reaction score
NL COIN
Hello.
I am introducing promotion: client who buys set from me for the first time receives the second set free, but only after he write comment in my topic.

How it will happen: you buy kit from me, then i ask you if you want to take the country you need for free?, if the answer is yes, you tell me the country you need and add passport or id card or driver's license from both sides) and selfie necessary or not.

I add paint using graphic editor on important data and if you are satisfied with these documents, you write in my topic that you bought set from me(indicate through guarantor or without it) and write that you received the second set free for comment in my thread(you can indicate the country, if you want, which you bought and which you took for comment).
After seeing commenting from you, i free send the kit you need(all originals without paint).
Until i see comment in my thread i will not send the kit.
If the comment is hung on moderation, you will not receive free kit,moderator or administrator must skip moderation.
Follow the topic.
As soon as the moderation disappears, notify me about it.
I'll check it and if it's true, I'll send you kit free.

phonglam

New user
Landboar
Reaction score
NL COIN
Contact for communication with me:
Telegram https://t.me/juan_gallardo

On sale used passports Canada (where used is unknown).
The first 10 passports will cost you $ 50(disposable discount) , then the price each one passport is 10 dollars.
You can buy only one passport, this is your choice.
Discount will be disposable only for ten passports to each client.
In the screenshot you see the years of birth of people and the date passports, you write me:
on what passports i have to add paint on important data and i show you examples.
You write guarantor and buy passport or passports through him(the guarantor services are completely at your expense) or pay the money in advance without guarantor and get the originals without paint from me.

Subscribe to this topic, i will soon begin to add driver's licenses from both sides(different states).

Video proof https://disk.yandex.ru/i/73uhrrJDloUX0g
Be sure to configure the quality video, in the video player settings, put the quality 720p or 768p.

tjafmaklfaafg

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8