Niflheim World

Welcome to Niflheim !

• First 5 messages from new users (pre-moderated user) will be checked for flood/spam before being posted on the forum. Users will also be checked for a multi-account.
    If you want to communicate without delay, get a free Huscarl status (how to get - User Groups), or buy premium status (how to buy - Premium status)

Pure VPN 2 - Protect your data with the best vpn

hacxx

Local User
Bond
Reaction score
NL COIN

Access Content
Movies, TV shows or sporting events. Pure VPN allows you instantly & with unrestricted access to your favorite content. Access US Netflix, US Hulu, US HBO GO and many other services from anywhere. Stream up to 4K content on your favorite channels seamlessly.

Security & Anonymity
Your privacy is guaranteed with our anonymous VPN IPs, military-grade encryption (256bit AES Encryption), global network of VPN servers and Logless VPN.

Blazing-Fast Speed
A low VPN speed kills the joy of everything, which is why we have dedicated high-speed VPN servers for every purpose. More than 6500 Servers.

Available for:
Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, iPad, Linux, Chrome and Firefox.

Visit:

Last edited:

leak-my-data

New user
Landboar
Reaction score
Website
www.torproject.org
NL COIN
i use tor i was just pointing something out that i think should have been pointed out so that people dont go to purevpn thinking that theyre gonna be completely safe on it and also pointing out the fact that they do keep logs i do not trust any vpn services but i really dont trust the ones that have willingly given up logs after saying they dont log

hacxx

Local User
Bond
Reaction score
NL COIN
i use tor i was just pointing something out that i think should have been pointed out so that people don't go to purevpn thinking that they're going to be completely safe on it and also pointing out the fact that they do keep logs i do not trust any vpn services but i really don't trust the ones that have willingly given up logs after saying they don't log
Vpns should only be used if your intention is to hide your ip only. Don't expect to buy a vpn and blindly become protected.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8