Niflheim World

Welcome to Niflheim !

• First 5 messages from new users (pre-moderated user) will be checked for flood/spam before being posted on the forum. Users will also be checked for a multi-account.
    If you want to communicate without delay, get a free Huscarl status (how to get - User Groups), or buy premium status (how to buy - Premium status)

I search drops(performers or verifiers) from different countries for cooperate with Russian clients.

silverio

New user
Landboar
Reaction score
NL COIN
Telegram https://t.me/rutor_forums

I search drops(performers or verifiers) from different countries for cooperate with Russian clients.

Theme:verification various sites.

Geographic location(documents what country):United States America,Britain,Canada,Europe,Asia,Africa.

If verification successful,i and performer what amount money will be mine from total amount and what amount money your share in depending on address ordered site.

Payment only on Tether usdt trc20

If you do not know or do not remember full list sites where you have previously done verifications,do not waste my time,ignore this topic.

Important note:my level communication with you on level google translator.
So don't expect quick response from me.
it will take me some time to answer each your messages using google translator.

Guarantor will be Russian person which knows English.
Russian client has right to choose guarantor.
Russian client will offer guarantor or options guarantor from Russian forums.
Two requirements to guarantor:
1)knowledge English without help google translator
2)fresh positive reviews from other clients in topic guarantor about his service

To understand essence reviews you can use this extension for browser Google Chrome
Linguist
https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/linguist-переводчик-веб-с/gbefmodhlophhakmoecijeppjblibmie

Уou either agree on Russian guarantor which knows English or ignore this topic.

None Russian buyer will transfer money American or European guarantor on foreign forum.

How i work.
You write me on my telegram:
1)documents what country
2)gender and year birth
3)addresses sites where you have already passed verification
4)you write what set documents you have on hand for create verifications(be prepared to that you will have to sell copies documents after verification along with access to account).

Please note:now many sites require video verification,ask yourself if you are ready to undergo video verification,not every drop will want to show his face on video,because perhaps client will ask for copy this video for himself + copies documents and access to account.

I in role intermediary,i begin advertise your questionnaire on various forums.

I do not give any guarantee that clients will start coming after posting your questionnaire on different forums,perhaps your country not in demand for verification,also second reason is that you may have earlier passed verification on all top sites that are good monetary demand.
In any case, try your luck with your questionnaire for sites that are not in top rank(if there will be orders for such little known sites).

Do not waste my time,if you intermediary,i only recruit drops,by format communication,how quickly person answers any question,i will always understand who are you intermediary or drop,if i understand that you intermediary i will immediately block you.

When client comes and orders work for you on particular site through me,you tell me whether you will take on this site or not,name price for which you will undertake verification,i tell this price to client and you also tell me the approximate time(days) in which you will be able to do the work.

If you managed to do this work,you provide me with proof work done(screenshot verified account, on this screenshot i want to see fresh date on your operating system).
Be prepared client to request video proof.

I give this screenshot or video proof client and he then decides:
1)buy through guarantor,guarantor services completely for expense client
2)or to buy without guarantor(on risk client)

In deal with guarantor,there will be clause stating that if everything is in order with account,guarantor makes two transfers:first transfer to performer's number and second transfer to my number(intermediary).

If payment is made without participation guarantor(on risk client),then buyer first pays money to performer number,performer informs me that he has received money,then i inform client that performer has given me data to log into account,client pays to my wallet number and receives necessary data to log into account.

Through guarantor or without guarantor(on risk client):
1)client has right receive all copies documents,if he ordered them along with his account
2)client has right receive copy video evidence where performer turns his head,if this was mandatory process on site in process verification

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8