Niflheim World

Welcome to Niflheim !

• First 5 messages from new users (pre-moderated user) will be checked for flood/spam before being posted on the forum. Users will also be checked for a multi-account.
    If you want to communicate without delay, get a free Huscarl status (how to get - User Groups), or buy premium status (how to buy - Premium status)

SE How To Social Engineer Your Doctor For Time Off Work.

Hiotcek

Publisher
Staff member
Lenderman
Reaction score
NL COIN
1655715797681.png
How To Social Engineer Your Doctor For Time Off Work.
Let's face It, no one In their right mind enjoys being woken up by the alarm clock at 6:00 am, and being forced out of a warm bed to spend the majority of their day at work. Unless It's your own company, whereby you personally reap the rewards of working hard toward a successful business, I'd say It's safe to assume that you'd rather be relaxing at home, correct? I thought as much! What If you could also get a sick leave payment for staying home, when you're perfectly well to begin with? Well, that's precisely what this article Is all about.

I will show you the most effective methods to social engineer your doctor (for a medical certificate), Into believing that you're simply too sick to attend work. Believe me, anyone on any level can be SEd, Irrespective of their profession and your doctor Is certainly part of this equation.

Before We Begin: Do note that It's by no means my Intention to ridicule nor make a mockery of the medical & health sector, but rather demonstrate the human manipulation side of things. So keep this In mind throughout the entire post. Okay, now that we're clear on that, let's get this started.

Choosing Your Medical Illness:

As with every SE, I always recommend to choose a method that you're most comfortable and confident with. In this case, do not go to the extreme- as this will only complicate matters and most likely result In a failed SE. For the purpose of this tutorial, I will choose the good old "common cold". With careful and strategic planning, It's easy to manipulate and put on a facade of the actual symptoms. If you have anything else In mind that you feel will work better for you, then go for It. For your medical Illness to work, you need to know what It's symptoms are, so let's check It out now.

Research Your Medical Illness:

"Research Is paramount prior to moving forward"
and the best source to obtain Information, Is of course on the Internet. There are countless resources that provide an array of details from a medical standpoint, but don't just choose the first site you come across. Make sure It's a reputable website that specializes In medicine. Grab as much Info as possible from various sources, study each symptom and apply yourself thereafter. As said, mine Is the "common cold", so I'll be focusing on that from this point forward. Now that I know precisely what's Involved with the common cold, It's time to social engineer my doctor for a medical certificate. I shall provide an SEing scenario as follows.

Social Engineering The Doctor:

My doctor's appointment Is at 9:10 am on a Wednesday, and I know that I need to prepare my SE according to how the "common cold has an effect on the human body". I've researched this, so I'm aware of what needs to be done. To achieve this, my plan Is stay awake for the entire night- as one of the symptoms Is "fatigue". To add to It, I shall practice "how to cough In a realistic manner", which Is also consistent with my (apparent) Illness and so too Is a "runny nose", which I'll take care of as you'll see shortly.

It's now the morning of my appointment, and I'm sitting In the clinic with a box of tissues waiting for my name to be called. I've quickly gone to the rest room, and stuffed water Into my nasal cavity to give the appearance of a runny nose. This has blended In well with the mucus, thus looks very realistic. A few minutes later, the doctor Is available and ready to examine me.

He's taken my temperature and although It's a normal reading, I know through my research that low-grade fevers are not always present In common colds, so this Is not an Issue. When asked how I'm feeling, I'm purposely coughing, blowing my nose and hesitant with my response. Along with my appearance of fatigue, the doctor Is satisfied that my symptoms are consistent with a cold and has actually given me a medical certificate for 3 days off work! He's handed me a script for cold & flu tablets, I've thanked him kindly and enjoyed the rest of the week relaxing on my PC at home with paid sick leave from work.

Why The SE Succeeded:

There are a number of reasons as to why It succeeded as follows.

* I selected a medical condition that I was confident & comfortable with.
* I researched the medial condition and Identified the symptoms.
* I selected 'Wednesday'- knowing that Mondays & Fridays are common sick days.
* I prepared my SE accordingly the night before the appointment.
* I made sure my symptoms were evident during the examination.
* I did not complicate the SE, It was pretty much straightforward.
* I did not ask for time off work, but rather let the doctor make the decision.

In Conclusion:

Depending on the doctor you see at the time, some are very easygoing and will Issue a medical certificate without a thorough examination, whilst others will go through the Ins and outs to make sure that you are In fact medically sick prior to giving you time off work. It's the latter that this guide relates to. Clearly, you can see that any person on any level can be SEd- but It's up to you to "research", "formulate" and "execute" your attack according to the nature of the SE at hand.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8