Niflheim World

Welcome to Niflheim !

• First 5 messages from new users (pre-moderated user) will be checked for flood/spam before being posted on the forum. Users will also be checked for a multi-account.
    If you want to communicate without delay, get a free Huscarl status (how to get - User Groups), or buy premium status (how to buy - Premium status)

how to cancel a sent TC transaction

Anisss12

Under Review
Under Review
Reaction score
NL COIN
MPORTANT!!!
This article will describe in details how to send a Bitcoin transaction so that the recipient will see your coins on his balance and then successfully cancel the payment and return them to your wallet. Interested? Then read on.
(The info is not exclusive, but many people don't know about it)
To start with, prehistory: I was employed by an acquaintance about a month and a half ago. He pulled me up because of my language skills. My role was to look for people who were willing to "help" and exchange my BTC for their ETH without commission. Imagine, a Twitter account, very similar to a real person (photos and tweets from 2019, registration 2018, Pole). I worked on the Atomic and Exodus wallet user base given to me, over 22000 lines, the base remained, managed to work out only about 2000 lines. First I was active in the profile of potential victim, then I signed up, in about 30% of cases I got mutual subscription, and therefore the ability to write messages. After a few days of subscribing, activity, creating the appearance of a real user, I wrote to the "client" with a request to exchange. Not a bad proportion of people agreed to help me, but the scheme is designed for unadvanced crypto holders, 50% of people are screened out in the process of dialogue, nevertheless there are suitable people and they can be found. In order to confirm that a person will accept money for Exodus or Atomic, I asked for a screenshot of the QR code. Then, when everything was agreed and I was, according to the legend, ready to discount the transaction first, the exchange process would begin. The user was sent the transaction, he saw the balance, then sent his transaction, and, accordingly, our transaction was cancelled. It took 5-7 minutes, with plenty of time to cancel the transaction.
Having worked in this way for a little over a week, when it came time to pay me my share of the honestly looted, I heard from my employer something like, "You have a base left, you know how to work, now I will pay you your share and you can work without any problems, because you will have the capital to send good transactions." The man was afraid of being left behind and didn't pay me.
Now I am looking for his replacement, as I had no capital as it is, a month of looking for money has been wasted. I hope that of those reading there are adequate people who have the resources and want to make money. Ready to generate a steady stream of customers. Pursuing the goal of earning $ 5000 for myself to work alone (so safer and more profitable for myself). Offer the most secure conditions for the partner: sending and cancellation of transactions from wallets partner, taking ETH on the purse partner, on achieving the goal of the board will not leave, teach the scheme from and to, give a couple thousand rows of unworked base, I am grateful person. I ask without unfounded hatred, first write, pobschatem. My Telegram: https://t.me/anis125, my jabber: [email protected]
THE MAIN PART
In this article I want to share a method of sending and cancelling a BTC transaction before the first confirmation.
!!!Works only until the transaction passes the first confirmation!!!
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Looking for a partner with capital, to make fictitious exchanges in users wallets below. That is, show the person the money in his balance, get a response transaction and cancel their own. I have clients, you have large transactions, the percentage is 50/50, ready to take on your wallets.
My jabber: [email protected]
My telegram: https://t.me/anis125
Wallets, which draw a balance before the first confirmation of the transaction: Exodus, Blockhain, Atomic
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Introduction
This article will describe how you can send BTC via Electrum wallet and after some time to cancel your transaction and get money back. Everybody knows, that the time of passing the first confirmation depends on two factors: network congestion and issued commission (i.e. transaction priority in network). Respectively. 1sat/vB commission is set, then we cancel payment creating a new transaction with higher commission. In mempool after that the first transaction will be replaced by the second one, since the new commission overwrites the old one. Not recommended when the network is busy with less than 5000 unconfirmed transactions (there will be little time to undo).
Let's deal with Electrum
Official download site: https://electrum.org
Download, install, after that we start to create the wallet.
Purse settings:
Tools → Preferences → Transactions
1692761859940.png
Connecting RBF batch transactions will open the possibility to change the transaction fee.
1692761891014.png
Replenish wallet
Receive → Create Request
1692761917534.png
Sending and canceling payments
Once the wallet has been configured and replenished, you can proceed with sending, respectively, and the cancellation of payments.
Send → Enter desired address → Enter amount
1692761931942.png
Click the [Pay...]. This window will appear:
1692761938835.png
In it, click [Advanced].
This window will open (screenshot below). In it set the minimum commission (1sat/vB). Then click [finalize]
1692761949379.png
Then click [Sign], enter your password in the window that opens. After that the [Broadcast] button will be available
1692761955959.png
Transaction sent!
History → Find last transaction (Unconfirmed) → Right-click → Cancel (double-spend)
1692761966309.png
A window like this opens:
1692761975721.png
Here you set a new commission rate higher than the previous one.
In the next window, sign with the password again and send it out (as in sending)
1692761980623.png
Congratulations, the transaction has unfolded to your wallet!

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8