Niflheim World

Welcome to Niflheim !

• First 5 messages from new users (pre-moderated user) will be checked for flood/spam before being posted on the forum. Users will also be checked for a multi-account.
    If you want to communicate without delay, get a free Huscarl status (how to get - User Groups), or buy premium status (how to buy - Premium status)

Energy Healing Service

JesseHealing

Under Review
Under Review
Reaction score
NL COIN
I can do distant energy healings. Meaning i can help people heal without meeting them via energy work. May be a new concept for most of you. Personally I've had a lot of energy healing sessions done on me, i think most people would be surprised how much of a help it can be. It inspired me to want to learn how to do it myself for others. The main healing I offer that I think just about anyone could benefit from. Is the harmful organisms detox healing where it safely eliminates most harmful pathogens/organisms. Its a very rare skill. Not many healers offer this. Some charge hundreds to thousands to do it. It can include adding probiotics/good bacteria in you if its needed. I always include toxin and heavy metal detox with the harmful organism healing, so it lowers detox symptoms. I may be able to offer additional help, i don't know what all i can do but I can try to help heal whatever else. I've proven for myself that the detox healings work at least.

Parasites are a type of harmful organism. From what I know its recommended to take a detox supplement for 40 days in a row at most to get rid of them because they lay eggs. Detox supplements can be harsh on the good bacteria in you that makes up most of the immune system. Energy work is far easier, safer and maybe more effective. Some of the benefits of detoxing harmful organisms. Are improved nutrition absorption, food tastes better (I'm not 100% sure the exact reason behind this), less strain on the immune system so it functions better, more energy and a lot of other things. Probiotics are very very important to produce happy mood chemicals, low probiotics is a cause of depression.

I charge $10usd for a session. I ask for a picture of the person ideally, that's most helpful for me to have. I can still send the healing without usually, it doesn't have to be a face photo, if its just part of the body then that works just the same.
I additionally offer an affiliate program too where you can earn free healing sessions. Only takes 2 referrals to earn a session.

[First 5 who comments that's interested in a free healing will receive one so I can build a little reputation on here, id appreciate it if you left feedback on this post if you notice anything]

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8