Niflheim World

Welcome to Niflheim !

• First 5 messages from new users (pre-moderated user) will be checked for flood/spam before being posted on the forum. Users will also be checked for a multi-account.
    If you want to communicate without delay, get a free Huscarl status (how to get - User Groups), or buy premium status (how to buy - Premium status)

Marketplace BINANCE BITGET KYC FULLY VERIFED CRYPTO ACCOUNTS

VangofenDerek

Under Review
Under Review
Reaction score
NL COIN
Hello, dear clients!

I sell verified accounts of crypto exchanges Binance and Bitget with a confirmed residential address (Binance Plus, Bitget level 2), geolocation Uzbekistan.
My accounts are of the highest quality and are legit, created by real people who were paid to do so.
You will receive complete information and access to accounts, namely: login information for the crypto exchange; data for accessing the email to which the exchange account is registered (+ data for verification, if required by mail, that is, sub-mail or passwords or data for accessing sub-mail); photo of the international passport with which KYC was carried out (+ photo of the internal passport, just in case); a photograph of a certificate from the place of residence, with the help of which the address was confirmed and the “Plus” check was carried out; login cookies so as not to attract unnecessary attention from the exchange administration; instructions.

After the purchase I will provide all possible assistance.

We are just developing, so the price is fixed:
Binance - 45$

Binance Plus - 60$

Bitget - 40$

Bitget level 2 - 60$

(with respect, I apologize to other sellers)

Transactions with a guarantor are strongly encouraged, the services of the guarantor are only at your expense.

Buy from me, if there are enough sales in the future, we will try to expand the range.

To quickly contact me:
Telegrm - @VangofenDerek
Whatsapp
Telegrm group
IMPORTANT! Please check the links carefully, " VangofenDerek "!

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8